Friday, August 12, 2011

A Great Opportunity!!

I just couldn't take this bare blog! I feel weird being the first to post but I couldn't take all the empty space that is obviously screaming for a blogger such as myself to fill it right up!!! I've arrived early to a wonderful space that is about to be the host of an awesome ongoing party!! A party of teammates all dedicated to collaborating for the same cause. This is Me and My Third Grade Gang and I'm honored and excited to be a part of it!!

My name is Julie. You might know me better as the voice behind the blog Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher. I've been blogging since February and I love it!! I'm also an author on the blog TBA which is a a wonderful resource for all grades and is run by over 80 authors. I teach 3rd grade in Adrian, MI. We are a k-12 school all jam packed into one building. We are actually pretty big with 6 sections of every grade. I love my job and I have awesome co-workers who make coming to work a rockin fun time! I'm the wife of a hunky firefighter/Tree man and we have three beautiful children who keep us veeerrryyyy busy!! All in all, life is crazy and life is good. I wouldn't have it any other way!

I can't wait to share some resources with all of you! Please feel free to type on over and say hi at Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher! I love comments and they really do make me smile!!

Lutton 519

Here is a little something to share with all of you and I hope to have more soon!! I created some awesome library labels that are being stubborn. I can't manage to share them on Scribd just yet. I'm working on it ladies!!  :)
Schedule

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I am so glad to have a place to collaborate with all of my third grade peeps. I have taught for many years, but this is my first year in 3rd grade after many years of teaching upper grades. So I know that I will be checking here often. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea. I am will be starting my 3rd year teaching 3rd grade. However, we are going to departmentalizing this year. So, I will be teaching Math to all of 3rd grade. If anyone has any suggestions, please share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be my 2nd year in the 3rd grade. I'm excited to have a year of experience under my belt. I've taught 4th for the 4 years prior. This is going to be a very helpful stop for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips