Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Back from Spring Break **SALE**

I've decided to throw a sale to keep spirits high as I (and many others) return to school tomorrow after Spring Break. I didn't travel anywhere, but I did spend A LOT of time lounging around and checking up on my very neglected blog. I will be excited to see my students and I know that once we return we are in the home stretch! We will spend a lot of time prepping for our state tests and before I know it, it will be time to say good bye to my very first class of students. Since they are my first class, I have grown so attached to them and I don't know how I will handle the end of the year. But for now, check out the sale! :)






Shop til' you drop and have fun going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips