Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dolch Sight Word Bottle Cap Labels

I recently made Consonant/Vowel Letter Bottle Caps and Dolch Sight Word Bottle Caps out of water bottle lids. I do a lot of sight words work specifically with my struggling readers, so I am always looking for new ways to make this fun, and these are a wonderful addition to my room!



The complete set contains the following labels:
  • Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-Primer) Dolch Sight Words
  • Kindergarten (Primer) Dolch Sight Words
  • First Grade Dolch Sight Words
  • Second Grade Dolch Sight Words 
  • Third Grade Dolch Sight Words 
  • Fourth Grade Dolch Sight Words 
  • Fifth Grade Dolch Sight Words 
  • Consonant and Vowel Letters
To learn how to make these, as well as pick up free labels for your own set, please stop by my blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips